English 4, Post 5, 'My future job'

There are two kinds of job that I would like to do

One is the scientific research, I like the clinic area, like researching Parkinson's desease, biomedicine, like administer bacteriophages on a wound with a bacterial infection or doing something that have a good impact in the biodiversity, like creating a new device to reduce the CO2 in the environment

And the other kind of job, is the divulgation one, at best, I would like to do both simultaneously, but if I had only this, I would like to try to communicate research in a way that reaches the entire population, especially in a country like Chile, where science is despise

For research job it would be completely laboratory work, I like the idea of working in a lab with co workers that have the same affinity for research and respect for others. I was invited to a lab like that, in the "laboratory of biotechnology" of Universidad Austral de Chile, Valdivia

While the divulgation job it would be traveling and creating audiovisual material, like animated videos or videoblogs to share en social media, Facebook, Instragram, Youtube, Tiktok among others

The salary is the worst part, like I already said, science careers in Chile are despise, and it's reflected in their salary. But that does not demotivates me, I never wanted to have great comfort

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: A meal or food you really like

Post 1

English 4, Post 3, 'Themed Free Post - Carrer Related [hopefully]'