English 4, Post 6, 'Time Travel to the future'

I would like to travel 20 or 30 years in the future, without any place in specific, so I think I'll choose this country to stay. I would like to see in what conditions the world and the humanity are by then. With the constant political tension and polarization of human society, and the global warming I'm curious what the future world will be like. I want to imagine that everything will be solved and it will end in good condition. But if I could travel to the future and see directly what is happening, I would use all the time I have to gather information about what has happened and then back to the present and try to change things, or at least be prepared. It would bring together people from different areas, politicians, engineers, philosophers, scientists, among others, to have a more complete vision of what we could do. I would also study the new advancements and discoveries that exist in the future to bring them to the present and make this planet a better place for everyone.


I would not like to live in another time that is not the present, this is where all my loved ones, my friends and my family live, and I believe that we live in a relatively peaceful time and we can still admire the beauty of the world 

 I believe, whether or not we know what happens in the future, we must always live in the present and try to enjoy what we can most, if we live with our mind in the future we will never be able to enjoy what surrounds us

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: A meal or food you really like

Post 1

English 4, Post 3, 'Themed Free Post - Carrer Related [hopefully]'