English 4, Post 8 [FINAL], 'English Language challenges'

 The English class at the university has made it possible for me to correct some flaws that I had in my vocabulary, as well as learning new terms and a more “native” use of English.

I think that blogging is somewhat tedious, but I don't think any other way I have practiced my written English, probably in a common day I do it but with short phrases,  but having to write blogs with +240 words It is necessary to maintain a coherence and cohesion, and that is only achieved by knowing English

The aspect that I must improve the most is my pronunciation, unfortunately, perhaps due to the pandemic,  improve my pronunciation was affected because it was not necessary, except for the oral tests, to speak in English. What I plan to do and that I am actually constantly practicing, is to speak with other people in English in order to refine my vocabulary and my way of speaking

In addition to English classes, I use English to watch audiovisual content, such as videos on YouTube or movies and series, most of the relevant independent productions that I like are in English, so over the years I have been able to understand a lot when someone is talking to me speaking in that language. And my main goal with the language is to achieve a level such that it can be considered in exchange programs of the university. 

It was a pleasure to be your student, I hope you are well, see you soon


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: A meal or food you really like

Post 1

English 4, Post 3, 'Themed Free Post - Carrer Related [hopefully]'