English 4, Post 4, 'Themed Free Post [II]'

Chilean music


This time I'll be talk about something indispensable in my life, that thing is music, or more specifically, Chilean music.

When I was younger, around 9-10 years old, I started to play music on internet with the first PC that was in my house, in those years I like to listen rock and metal because I played a lot the videogame "Guitar Hero" and its secuels. Bands like Led Zeppelin, The Beatles or Metallica where my favorites back then. I also downloaded music from Ares, a pirate app for PC.

When I grow up, maybe 14-15 years old, I was part of a band in my ex school, being main guitar. We used to play covers from songs like "La exiliada del sur", "Heroína de New York" or "Hijo del diluvio", as you see, all are Chilean music. 


Nowadays, I still enjoy listening Chilean music, but not only Andean or Folk music like I say previously, now I listen all kinds of musical genres, like rap (ChysteMc), salsa (Moral distraida), trova (Tata Barahona), trap (Dref) among others.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: A meal or food you really like

Post 1

English 4, Post 3, 'Themed Free Post - Carrer Related [hopefully]'