Post 1: A country you would like to visit

I will would like to visit Norway, a scandinavian country. I really loves the nordic countries, I hope one day I'll be living there, but, Norway is the one that fascinates me more. I know the fact that it's a very cold place, and I like it, I already lived a year in Punta Arenas and I liked the weather, I also know that it is a place with a high quality of life, so I find Norway a good place to live. Leaving aside the quality of life that the country could provide, the thing that I like the most are the landscapes; The fjords are not something new for me, because the south of Chile is full of them, but that does not mean that I find them beautiful. And the specific thing that I like the most, are the "Northern lights". I have a some friends that live there, so I hope soon I'll make my dream come true
    





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: A meal or food you really like

Post 1

Post 5: A photo and its story