Post 4: A meal or food you really like

I really like things made with potatoes 😍 mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, potato omelette (recipe of Chiloe), sauteed potatoes (with rosemary and butter), milcaos, etc.

I also really like fish and (salmon, hake, conger eel, pippin), seafood to eat. To drink I like infusions and natural juices. but i think my favorite food lately is stew, is made with protein (it can be animal meat or other vegetable meat if you want), potatoes, peas, squash, beans, garlic, oregano, bell pepper, white wine and salt, at least when I cook it I prepare it this way. I think it is a healthy and balanced meal, because it incorporates many nutrients, proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, so it is good for a tiring day At the moment thanks to the covid I have neither taste nor smell, so they have been really weird days for me

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1

Post 5: A photo and its story