Post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

Hello, I think this is the last post, and in this case I will talk about a subject that I like. When I was in secundary, I have a various subjects that I love, like biology, philoshopy and music. Now that I am studying Biochemistry, subjects related to biology are the ones that I enjoy. I think it is because I like to know the functioning of organisms, but the other areas seem a bit boring to me, and the answers are only one, while in biology you can have several answers due to the multiple factors that occur in the cell. But it is also a bit tedious, because is a lot of material, you have to study also a lot. There are also subjects related to biology in the coming semesters, like "molecular genetic", "function of proteins" or "microbiology" among others, and I'm sure they will like me too. 

And thats it, hope to see you next semester, take care ❤️




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: A meal or food you really like

Post 1

Post 5: A photo and its story