Post 7: An expert / person in your field that you admire

I like a lot of scientists that has contributed to our society, like Isaac Newton, Marie Curie or Copernico, but I don't admire them. I don't have any idols, either in science or any other area, I never liked celebrities, maybe I think their lives are too idealized.
I only admire my family, or my friends, because I know them, and I know for sure everything they have achieved.
In this post I will talk about my cousin, Constanza S. Rebolledo, she is my only cousin, she studied at Universidad Austral in Valdivia, and works as researcher of Parkinson's disease in a Medical Biotechnology Laboratory also in Valdivia.

Last year she won a grant from CONICYT, to have a PhD in medical sciences in Germany, but the pandemic changed his plans and he had to return home. Currently she continues working in Valdivia waiting for her to return to Europe and finish her PhD

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: A meal or food you really like

Post 1

Post 5: A photo and its story