Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

Maybe my favorite piece of technology is the same for most people, the cellphone is the most useful and versatile tool. I use it to check the time, know the weather, talk with friends, watch movies or tune my guitar. It is also a great tool when hiking or camping, because it has a flashlight and a compass for routes where there is no mobile signal... it can be used for different purposes



In my current life I carry it with me all day, in case someone sent me a message or to kill time, but I don't use it all day, I try not to get addicted and end up depending of social media. I don't know if I would recommend someone to use it because nowadays everyone has one, even my grandmother 😁






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: A meal or food you really like

Post 1

Post 5: A photo and its story