Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

 Hello everyone!

When I was a little boy my dream was to become a paleontologist because in that time I used to love dinosaur stuff, specially Jurassic Park movies 🐦but then I left that dream and started to give importance to other things


When I grew up, in my last year in high school I was thinking about studying medicine, I even reached the required score for that, but I always loved science, specially biology, so I also applied to biotechnology and molecular biology in a couple of universities, but I did not take those options. I also had options in some very different areas, such asaquaculture or musician, but none of them are for me.


I chose this option, Biochemistry at Universidad de Chile thinking it was the best option, currently I don't know if I made the right option. So far it has not been what I expected, the quarantine doens't help to change that idea, but I am optimistic and I think in a future what I think about this career will change for better. I would like to work in biotechnology laboratory in some area specialized in Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, or some other human disease.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Nicolás, what makes you leave the idea of biotechnolgy engineer, do you prefer the labor field of biochemistry?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: A meal or food you really like

Post 1

Post 5: A photo and its story