Post 1

Hi, my name is Nicolás Martínez, or just "Nico", I was born in Puerto Montt, but I lived in a little coast town next to Puerto Montt, called Maullín for 20 years, and 1 year in Punta Arenas and last month, for study reasons, I was living in Independencia, Santiago. I'm 21 years old, I think I'm a very calm person with a lot of patience, but I like do new things and talk with others a lot, especially to do things whitout a plan, just enjoying the moment with friends. I also like to listen to music, i spend the whole day listen to different music, or playing it, at the moment my favorite artist is "ChysteMC". I'm in third semester of biochemistry at Universidad de Chile, several relatives work in scientific areas, specially my cousin who also studied biochemistry, with a PhD in medical sciences.


My family is very small and I'm the youngest and the only man in there, we are a very united group and we all love each other. I live lives my mother, called Andrea Rebolledo, who is a science teacher, and two aunts of hers,  Angela and Gabriela, both were also teachers long time ago. The other members that appear in the photo currently don't live in our Maullin home 

The only one who doesn't appear in the picture is me 

😭


And that's all for now, thanks for reading this little blog, see ya <3 (and a pic from where i live hehe) 


Comentarios

  1. Hi nico, i too listen very types of music and you also said that you played it, can you give us in the future posts something that you play?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi nicooo!!! i loved your post, you have a nice family and you live in a beautiful place, it looks very peaceful 😍🍃

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: A meal or food you really like

Post 5: A photo and its story